You can download and try QSnipps before you buy it! The download is the fully-functional version of the application and includes all features. QSnipps is available for the following operating systems: Windows OS, Mac OS and Linux OS.
Free trial period
Upon installation, you will be provided a 15 days trial period. After this period expires, you must purchase a license to continue using the application.
The old database format (used by QSnipps 1.x) is not compatible with the new QSnipps version. If you want to import your snippets to QSnipps 2, please click here to download the importer tool.
Special offer - Free license
If you're interested in getting a free license for QSnipps, please click here for more information's.
Version 2.1.80 - 04/29/2013
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to select folders where QSnipps didn't had writing permissions, to store their snippets library;
- Adjusted the user-interface to better reflect the OS style, in which QSnipps runs;
- Redesigned the Preferences panel;
- Users can now find out where their snippets database is stored, from the Preferences panel;
- Implemented a notification message if the database location is not available when QSnipps starts;
- Redesigned the Advanced Search feature;
- Clipboard Monitor utility is now working as expected;
- Other small optimizations.
Version 2.0.63 - 04/15/2013
- Fixed the temporary disappearance from the list of a snippet, if the drag action was canceled
- The "Check for updates at startup" option, now actually works
- Improved shellApp feature. Fixed a bug
- Fixed the TAB key press (in the editor)
- Undo/Redo now work when creating/editing a snippet
- Shortcuts for the Preferences panel adjusted accordingly by Operating System
- Other small bug fixes
Version 2.0.59 - 03/26/2013
- [OS X] Fixed a serious bug that affected 10.8.x systems
Version 2.0.51 (Mac and Linux released!) - 03/24/2013
- Fixed a bug that affected the functionality of the "Auto clipboard code" option
- Improved the trial expired dialog. The user now has the option to enter the license info if the trial period expired
- Fixed a bug that will hide the main QSnipps window if a previous QSnipps session was ended while QSnipps was minimized
- Corrected the misspelled label for global hotkeys