You can download and try QSnipps before you buy it! The download is the fully-functional version of the application and includes all features. QSnipps is available for the following operating systems: Windows OS, Mac OS and Linux OS.
Windows XP or later.
Download for Mac
OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Download for Linux
GTK+ 2.8 or later.
Free trial period
Upon installation, you will be provided a 15 days trial period. After this period expires, you must purchase a license to continue using the application.
Special offer - Free license
If you're interested in getting a free license for QSnipps, please click here for more information's.
Version 2.2.394 - 05/26/2014
- Moving a snippet from one category to another (drag & drop) no longer refreshes the entire snippets list;
- Increased the limit of snippets titles to 150 characters;
Version 2.2.392 - 05/26/2014
- Fixed bug allowing creation of new categories without specifying a name;
- The title of new categories or snippets is now limited to only 40 characters;
- Fixed the characters encoding problem when reading saved snippets;
- QSnipps no longer crashes when the previous location of the database is not available to the app;
- Improved the database location detection. If the database is not available, the user has to select a new location;
- Improved the shell scripts feature;
- Code cleanup and optimization.
Version 2.2.381 - 02/22/2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented snippets bigger then 10000bytes to be shown corectly;
Version 2.1.80 - 04/29/2013
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to select folders where QSnipps didn't had writing permissions, to store their snippets library;
- Adjusted the user-interface to better reflect the OS style, in which QSnipps runs;
- Redesigned the Preferences panel;
- Users can now find out where their snippets database is stored, from the Preferences panel;
- Implemented a notification message if the database location is not available when QSnipps starts;
- Redesigned the Advanced Search feature;
- Clipboard Monitor utility is now working as expected;
- Other small optimizations.